Episode 1: Welcome to Raising Loveliness!
Hello and welcome to episode 1 of Raising Loveliness.
I’m so excited and grateful that you are here.
Raising Loveliness is a concept I’ve nurtured in different ways over the years. The original idea behind Raising Loveliness is to help moms bring out the best in ourselves and our children, because I believe that as more of us love ourselves and create lives we love, the more loving we can be towards one another – and together, ever so gradually, we can cultivate a kinder, more compassionate world.
I believe in the power and beauty of community – of coming together to find some common ground, of sharing our stories, and cheering each other on through our challenges and our victories.
And so, that brings us to Raising Loveliness: The Podcast.
Listen to episode 1 as I talk about:
- My vision for this podcast of bringing moms together for real conversations that help us create businesses and lives we love.
- My hope that each episode feels like you’re taking a little time to connect with a friend and that you feel inspired each time you listen.
- How much of my life was lived based on what I thought I was “supposed to” do.
- The pivotal realization that with each new business I created I was trying to fit my family in around my job, but what I really wanted was a career that allowed me the freedom to put family FIRST
- As I learn more and continue to grow, I continue to evolve in my business and make changes so that my business works for me and the life I want to live.
- Why I believe that you have your dreams and ideas for a reason
If you’re looking for guidance, ideas, and inspiration to help you make your vision – both for your life and your business – a reality, you’re in exactly the right place and I can’t wait to share this journey with you!
Whether you gain new insights or ideas that you can apply to your business or life as mom, or you simply find connection and realize you’re not alone in this incredible journey, I hope that this podcast can support you in loving yourself and your gifts, and in living a life that lights you up.
If you want to learn more about how I can support you in building a business that works for you, visit raisingloveliness.com/together.